Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:50:26 GMT
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/69484: Mk/bsd.gnome.mk - adds wxtgk/wxgtk2 components

The following reply was made to PR ports/69484; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To: Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:48:58 -0400

 >> (07.23.2004 @ 0933 PST): Florent Thoumie said, in 3.9K: <<
 > This patch adds support for wxgtk and wxgtk2 components.
 > I didn't add wxgtk2-devel.
 >> end of "ports/69484: Mk/bsd.gnome.mk - adds wxtgk/wxgtk2 components" from Florent Thoumie <<

 I do not think that wxgtk/wxgtk2 belongs in bsd.gnome.mk. It's not a
 GNOME creation, and not enough ports use them to warrant inclusion in a
 bsd.*.mk anyway.

 It's a good suggestion, but I do not believe that it is appropriate to
 add to bsd.gnome.mk. I'm inclined to close out this PR, but I'm going to
 leave it open for comments from others.

 # Adam

 --
 Adam Weinberger