Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 05:40:26 +0400
From:      "Konstantin I. Shtabalyuk-" <kostya@cyberax.ru>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeSSH

Greg Lewis wrote:

> > > In the interests of minimising bloat we could balance its inclusion by
> > > deleting something like, say, uucp.
> > > (:-) for the uucps users)

this will be nice if you can delete something alike yp* orr uucp*, but
this
can't be a as package - this must be laying in another plane - or OS
capability
or compatibility, but don't do it as package please!. This should be
look better
when we got possibility do something alike option intime buildworld
creating
process.

> > I'm a proud UUCP user, but I wouldn't mind having to install it as a
> > package, if the final result will be the same (modulo a couple of sed
> > -e "s@usr@usr/local@g" maybe).

I know many places where UUCP possible :(, this not joke this reality.

> I didn't mean to give any offense to uucp users -- this was a joke :)
>
> --
> Greg Lewis                              glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
> Computing Officer                       +61 8 8303 5083
> Teletraffic Research Centre

Konstantin I. Shtabalyuk
System Administrator at Cyberax Network.