Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:13:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Marjory Jolicoeur <jolicom@globalserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: partionning

First, the way to get help is not to call people "pitiful", remember the
old adage, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

then, you have not given us a complete example of what is wrong, I think
theres probably a very simple solution (like usuing a linux boot disk to
boot that partition and then reinstalling lilo on the linux partition
header) but I can't help if you haven't described it

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking