Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 23:03:47 +0100
From:      vons@usa.net (Gert-Jan Vons)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Driver for AEC-671x/Acard ATP870 PCI SCSI, anyone ?

Hi all,

I recently purchased a scanner which came with a PCI SCSI
board known as AEC-6710D, a.k.a. ACARD ATP870IU-C .

I'm now looking for a FreeBSD driver for this board, does
someone know if there is one, and where it can be found ?

I don't feel comfortable porting the Linux driver myself
(driver source available from www.acard.com), but I would
be happy to help if someone is working on this.

Thanks in advance,

    Gert-Jan
-----
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill
himself, is it considered a hostage situation?