Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:00:09 -0000
From:      Dave B <g8kbvdave@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VPN choices?

<Snipped for brevity>

> Dave;
>
> Have you heard of mpd5? I've been using both as a client and server for
> quite a while (using PPTP) and never had any problems.
>
> http://mpd.sourceforge.net/
>
> --
> Mario Lobo

Thanks Mario.

I can see it can use both TCP and UDP for it's transport (client to server), but As
yet I can't see if it supports carrying UDP traffic within the tunnel..

It does look low impact to setup though, but that's caught me out before with
other things.

All good info though, thanks again.

	Dave B.