Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:17:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To:        <petko_bg@cannabismail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Signal Out of Range

I'd recommend equipping your system with either enough RAM to function as
a graphics editing station, or, supplying it with enough swap to handle
such files without the kernel having to kill random processes in order to
save itself.

The price of SDIMMs are at an all time low lately.

Brad

// -- http://www.BRAD-X.com/ -- //