Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:29:21 -0700
From:      Zoosk Personals <mail@messaging.zoosk.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your pending profile changes on Zoosk have been Approved with Modifications

   Zoosk

   Our staff reviewed, modified, and approved the Username of your Zoosk
   Profile. The modified version of your Profile will be publicly viewable
   by other members.

   The modifications could be for several reasons such as:
    1. Inclusion of email, Facebook/MySpace/chat IDs, or any other
       personally identifiable information.
    2. Inappropriate language or content.
    3. Any other content that is against our Terms of Service.

   This section of your profile is now publicly viewable. You don't need
   to take any further action regarding this section.

   Thanks for using Zoosk,
   The Zoosk Team

   This message was sent to [1]freebsd-doc@freebsd.org. If you don't want
   to receive these emails from Zoosk in the future, please
   [2]unsubscribe.

   Copyright © 2007-2013 Zoosk, 989 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
   USA.

   [3]Privacy Policy
   Zoosk