Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:08:26 +0800
From:      sam <sam.wun@authtec.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org, max@love2party.net, yongari@kt-is.co.kr
Subject:   structure has no member named `anchor_call'

Hi,

I got the following error with anchor_call:

error: structure has no member named `anchor_call'

The line of code is:
/* Create the anchor call rule in main */
bzero(&rule, sizeof(struct pfioc_rule));
strncpy(rule.rule.ifname, pfp->iface, IFNAMSIZ-1);
strncpy(rule.anchor_call, pfp->anchorname, PF_ANCHOR_NAME_SIZE-1);

I don't know what change made to pf in freebsd.  The machine I m using
is a FreeBSD beta 6. Should I try it under 5.3 stable?
If there is change, what should I modify the code?

Thanks
Sam