Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:27:14
From:      "Wayne Leriche" <wleriche@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install problem

can anyone shed some light on why my Free BSD won't install?  I keep getting
to the point where is is building the root directory -

Blue screen says "making a new root filesystem on /dev/rad2s1a"

then the hard drive just hangs (light is lit) for hours.

the PC is an intel Celeron 333 with 98Mb Ram.

Can anyone help, this is a CD install from the "BSD Power pak" ver 4.0 dated
March 2000

thanks Wleriche@hotmail.com