Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Jolley <doug@footech.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Device Drivers for Hard Drive Partitions

I have a msdos partition that lives on the first partition of
my SCSI hard drive.  I'm trying to figure out what device
driver to use to mount it under FreeBSD.  It's all part of the
bigger question:  How does one determine what device driver to
use to mount a hard drive partition?  I've never been able to
figure out the code for unraveling that mystery.  If someone
could clue me in, it would be great.  Thanks for any help.

     ... doug