Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:39:13 EDT
From:      JakeCatfox@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD without CD/Floppy

Note that you MAY be able to use PLIP to connect to a Linux machine. I don't
know, as I have not used PLIP before. You should be able to connect to
another FreeBSD machine just fine, though. In fact, you can also connect to a
Win98 machine.

In a message dated 7/25/01 12:55:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,