Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:03:18 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xircom RE-100

I've just upgraded a work Vaio F430 to 4.2-STABLE and the Xircom
RE-100 the group uses with these laptops stopped working.

With PAO3 they worked ... mostly, but with 4.2-S I just get watchdog
timer resets.

PCMCIA in general works fine, the 3c589 I have kicking around for
testing and lucent wavelan cards both function fine.

The only pointers from the archives I could fine were hardcoding the
irq (it uses irq 3 fine under windows) and to;
  http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~scott/xe_drv/
which is freebsd 3 only :/

Anyone had any luck with these ?

P.