Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:15:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gareth Williams <gareth@venditor.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless Networking

Hi there,

I've been looking around for information on wireless networking, and seem
to find conflicting documentation as to how to set it up.

Can anybody help point me to a good example of how to connect two PCs
together, when one is a FreeBSD server connected via a hub to an Orinoco
Residential Gateway, and the other computer is my laptop, also running
FreeBSD, and using an Orinoco silver card.

Both computers are running FreeBSD 4.2.

Please Help!