Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:38:40 EDT
From:      Robert3085@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Install question

do to my lack of knowledge in the UNIX environment, i made a bobo when i
split my hard drive using FIPS. After I split my hard drive, I noticed that
the 293 meg was not accounted for on my C: drive. Like a ding-dong I formated
my newly greated D: dive.

What is the best way to get this 293 meg unformated so FreeBSD can use fdisk
against it. Should I just us the restore utility that FIPS has and go back
and re-partition my hard drive again. Or, if I continue with the FreeBSD
install will it wipe this D: clean and fdisk it?

thanks in advance
bob brozewicz