Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:06:15 +0800
From:      "mc" <mc@netx.com.hk>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multiple uplinks from ISP

Hi,

I am using cisco 29xx and 3xxx switches. The problem with FEC is that I have
no way to use dst-ip hashing as the load balancing option on these two
switches, and that would cause biased utilization on a certain link only,
i.e. impossible to utilize 2*100=200Mbps.

and...if I were really to use FEC as the solution, I will need to get some
much expensive switches from cisco, which is quite unaffordable and imho
unnecessary in fact...