Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:56:58 -0500
From:      Dick Griffin <crg1@erols.com>
To:        FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   unable to use StarOffice3.1

busy for hours (long enough for the Redskins to nearly win against the
Cardinals and then some) and I got a message that says the package
installed.</div>
to open some of the components, that I can not get to work.</div>
already installed it.</div>
not there.</div>
<BR>

Dick Griffin<br>
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CHANGE ANY REFERENCES YOU HAVE TO ME FROM
&quot;CRG1@EROL.COM&quot; TO<br>
- At Home in Arlington VA,  703-685-0032<br>
- At Work in Washington DC  202-260-4079<br>
- &quot;Whether you think you can, or think you can't; you're
right!&quot;<br>
- &quot;Our children's dreams are our future!&quot;<br>
- &quot;The paradigm shift that is the web has altered forever what
education is.&quot;<br>