Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:42:59 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, KH7PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        rules@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q dope substitute

I've got some stuff here at home called GOO GONE that is super!!!
It removes that pesky adhesive left behind when pulling off
labels and such.  It uses "Citrus Power" !!!

The label on the product says it removes stickers, grease, gum, tar,
crayon and tape.

GOO GONE
MAGIC AMERICAN CORPORATION
Cleveland, Ohio
44122
1-800-321-6330

--
   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.