Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:11:39 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   system hangs ... not sure how to debug ...

Morning all ...

	Every since the SMPng code went into -current way back when, I've
been experiencing hangs ... and am not quite sure how to debug this.  I'm
in X all the time, so breaking to the debugger to see where its hanging
isn't possible ...

	Some kernels its relatively easy to trigger, some kernels are
harder to trigger, but they all do at some point in time ...

	Can someone suggestion a method of being able to debug this?

thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org