Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:25:14 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: #freebsd-newbies on effnet.

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 01:49:35AM -0400, Malartre wrote:

> Dont know, I dont think than more advanced user are interested, so just a newbie
> chat.

OK, so let us know where it is, what it's called and what hours you are
likely to be there. At least that's a start. Then other people can say what
time they can be there, and we might have enough people to keep it open most
of the time and we can tell people about FreeBSD, maybe answer some easy
questions, tell them where to go, stuff like that. How does that sound?

If there's a few other people interested, I'd like to come along too!
All you have to do is organise it and make it easy for people to help.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more