Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:19:06 EDT
From:      JakeCatfox@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ectiva 1938 sound

Does anyone know how I can configure my FreeBSD system to use my Ectiva 1938
sound card? I'm fairly certain it's a Creative card, and I found this message
board posting:  <A
HREF="http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0004/msg00134.html">Re:
Drivers for sound cards</A> Which states that the driver is in
/usr/src/sys/dev/pci/eap.c, but I don't know how to get it or install it ..
my src dir is empty. Any suggestions? ..

Thanks.
-- Deven