Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:48:51 -0400
From:      Noreen Flanagan <noreenf@benchmarkpr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DLT

Hello.

I'm working on putting together a brief history of the evolution of DLT
over the last two years. I've been in the IT field for two weeks now, so
my knowledge of the industry is somewhat limited. I would appreciate it
if you could send me some info, taking into consideration that I'm
starting at the beginning. My premise is that DLT is quickly becoming a
viable solution to many data management/storage problems. I would
appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you,

Alan J Zelnicker.