Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 17:11:27 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Calling all hackers - it's time to unite!

On Tue, 20 Jun 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Thanks for listening, and PLEASE consider stepping forward to start
> the ball rolling in your area!

    I was thinking it might be an even better idea to include any
4.4BSD user who is interested in coming out to shoot the breeze.  In
Toronto we already have Unix Unanimous, a monthly meeting (2nd
Wednesday of each month, read tor.general for announcements) of
Microsoft-haters.  ;-)  A lot of the folks there do run FreeBSD or
NetBSD or BSD/OS.  The Linux and NeXT camps already have user groups
in the Metro Toronto area.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org