Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:35:53 +0100
From:      "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Where is Charlie Root?!!

A really dumb question.  I know I have seen the answer but I can't find it
now.  One of my FreeBSD boxes is configured to send me mail each day, week,
month, the usual cron reports.  It sends the mail as Charlie Root.  However,
I have three BSD boxes now, and I would like two of them to send their mail
as Abel Root and Baker Root.  WHERE in the name of all that's wonderful is
the name Charlie Root and how is it changed?

Thanks in advance.

mvh/regards

James