Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 12:15:58 -0700
From:      "William Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Certification

Well, that is EXACTLY what I did and I did put it on the resume. As to how
to word it, I just said exactly what I did, and with what systems and what
software. I have 2 Alphas (running FreeBSD), A Sun Sparc (Running Solaris
7), and 2 Intel systems (Running FreeBSD)a WinNT and a Win98 system all on
the same home Lan.

When asked what FreeBSD was (I was ready for this question) I had several of
the pages from www.freebsd.org photocopied and ready. When the person
interviewing me learned that FreeBSD was derived from BSD 4.4, that was a
clincher for me.

A lot also depends on how much clue the person interviewing you has.

William