Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:55:02 +0300
From:      Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos <jorgeassembler1@outlook.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The blog " BSD , the truth " is operated by a well known troll second linux user german.

The user ".not" the  forum ubuntu german (http://www.ubuntu-forum.de/artike=
l/63328/sagen-sie-mir-referenzen-von-blogs-foren-und-websites-deutschen-ant=
i-bsd-ich-meine-die-gegen-das-sind-bsd-bitte.html) me says  :=20

"The blog " BSD =2C the truth " is operated by a well known troll . All BSD=
 users ignore . All smart Linux users also ignore ".

It is true that every intelligent BSD users ignore you?

The user " floggy " gave me a German website of a Linux advocate who believ=
es who  the blog " BSD =2C the truth" is troll.

Example :

" Replying to Critics at FreeBSD Forums

"Stolen que GPL code are incorporated into BSD projects are never published=
 to Ensure That the perpetrators are never caught . "

By the same logic =2C you are in fact hiding $ 40=2C000 worth of my propert=
ies in your house =2C and this is even though the police have found nothing=
 after several search warrants .

"Welcome to the 21st century where manuals are obsolete . Now upgrade your =
systems . "

Notice that this is the same person who writes about such thing to the " - =
f " option . . Manuals are indeed obsolete ". reference: http://www.tmrepos=
itory.com/fudtracker/linux-advocacy-a-lession-in-os-revisionist-history/

Do you agree with the attacks of " TM Repository " against the blog " BSD =
=2C the truth" ?

 		 	   		  =