Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:43:26 -0500
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        Mikel King <mikel@ra.upan.org>
Cc:        frebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: supermicro motherboards

I'm running 4.2-stable (and started with 4.2-release) on the
PIIIDRE with dual 1GHz P3's, 256 MB of ECC RDRAM, 39160
on a 64-bit pci.  Works great, not a single problem.  I've
had excellent luck with Supermicro, still running a dual P6/200
also on 4.2-stable.
Make sure you turn off apm with smp - on a server you wouldn't
want it anyway.

Barney Wolff