Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:24:47 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I dream of Chuck...

"Matthew D. Fuller" wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 10:07:52PM -0400, a little birdie told me
> that John Baldwin remarked
> >
> > A few less drugs before bed?  :)  (j/k)
> >
> > Seriously, though, if you are dreaming about Chuck, it may be time to get out
> > from in front of your computer, go enjoy the spring (or fall) air, and then get
> > a good night's sleep not draped across your keyboard. :)
>
> Sleep....   not....   keyboard....
>
> Stop talking nonsense man!

I know, some people just never realize that the purpose of computing
is to height one's conciousness through sleep deprivation.  The only
reason I slept last night is because there's a PFUG meeting tomorrow
and I wanted to be sure I was aware enough of my surroundings to take
the bus there and back.