Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:18:23 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <mavetju@chello.nl>, dsf sdf <chitteeh@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Command prompt browser

On Wednesday February 07, 2001 06:41, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 03:26:58AM -0800, dsf sdf wrote:
> > Dear All,
> > I have two question , which are as under
> > 1-Do you know about freebsd  command prompt browser
> > like lynx on redhat.
>
> sure, lynx :-)
> /usr/ports/www/lynx

lynx is the usual and it's been around a while, but I think links is
much better.  It's text the same way as lynx but it renders tables,
much better.  The FreeBSD website looks much better for example, in
links than lynx.  Also if you're running X (maybe the console moused
does this I don't know), clicking on a text link in links actually
works.  It's at  /usr/ports/www/links

					Tim

--

/""\