Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:37:16 +0400
From:      "Petrov Anatoly" <an.petrov@rambler.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Link Win2K AD domains over IPSec BSD tunnel

Hello.

I have created a IPSec tunnel between FreeBSD and OpenBSD gateways in
different sides using manual keying. It works fine.(ESP/tunnel with
3DES encryption).
But when I begin Windows 2000 Active Directory installation (dcpromo),
this one fails. Is there any possibility to bypass encryption for
Kerberos packets (88/tcp, 88/udp) and some other ports with SSL that I
can link two Windows 2000 AD domains via IPSec BSD tunnel?

Regards,
Anatoly Petrov

Petrov_a@spb.mirantis.ru