Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:39:44 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 CD, crypto and SSH

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 02:40:09AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
>
> > OK, the answer is ports/security/librsaintl.
>
> ...as documented in the handbook (although I just checked and it doesn't
> mention the port, only the package)

and I could not find the package on our mirror or on the mirror in the Czech
Republic, although the latter does mirror the internat crypto code in its
cvsup server capacity. Maybe the package is available from internat only? If
so, is it becuase there is a reason for that?

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University