Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:19:32 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "charging: 0 units" even after 400secs (unithlengthsrc=conf)

> From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>

> I'm using I4B from -current and I see "charging: 0 units, 176 seconds"

Simple answer:

You seem to use 01019freenet that is call-by-call and you will not get any
carging information. the same with t-offline.

I use a normal number (with select 5/30) and get the charging infos.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION