Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:59:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsenfreebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-questions] make world problem.

I have solved my problem.Thanx for all.
My problem was all about with mergemaster.I haven't
read all mergemaster doc .So it was confused my
mind.But make -a -t ufs or whatever helped me very
much.To make changes in my /etc tree by hand.
I have started to love freebsd !! :)
my system is now faster.I am happy until a new freebsd
thing starts to stuck me.But of course we have freebsd
list :)

I have realised that even my /usr/src/etc/rc wasnt
exactly copied to /etc..Be careful with mergemaster ..