Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:51:33 +0400
From:      "Magdalinin Kirill" <bsdforumen@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        bio.metrix@gte.net
Subject:   Re: server stopped responding

Hello,

I downloaded glob.4.x.patch, but when I run

cd /usr/src
patch -p < /download/glob.4.x.patch

I get:

Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|===================================================================
|RCS file: /home/ncvs/src/include/glob.h,v
|--- include/glob.h     1998/02/25 02:15:59     1.3
|+++ include/glob.h     2001/03/21 14:33:56     1.3.6.1
File to patch: /usr/src/include/glob.h
No file found--skip this patch? [n]

What is wrong?

Thanks for helping me,