Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:38:20 -0700
From:      Ho-Jeong Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        "Hyunseog Ryu" <HRyu@norlight.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question on xl PCI NIC

Yes I did make dep before make and I didn't noticed any error.

So, right now, this is my working configuration:

# PCI Ethernet NICs.
device          de              # DEC/Intel DC21x4x (``Tulip'')
device          fxp             # Intel EtherExpress PRO/100B (82557, 82558)
device          tx              # SMC 9432TX (83c170 ``EPIC'')
device          vx              # 3Com 3c590, 3c595 (``Vortex'')
device          wx              # Intel Gigabit Ethernet Card (``Wiseman'')

# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.
device          miibus          # MII bus support
device          dc              # DEC/Intel 21143 and various workalikes
device          rl              # RealTek 8129/8139
device          sf              # Adaptec AIC-6915 (``Starfire'')
device          sis             # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS 900/SiS 7016
device          ste             # Sundance ST201 (D-Link DFE-550TX)
device          tl              # Texas Instruments ThunderLAN
device          vr              # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
device          wb              # Winbond W89C840F
device          xl              # 3Com 3c90x (``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')

I really don't think I need to uncomment everything like this.  But when I
comment everything out except miibus and xl part, I get the error that I was
talking about.

Any idea?

¸ñ , 27   4 2000¿¡ ±ÍÇÏ°¡ ÀÛ¼ºÇÑ ±Û: