Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 01:17:06 +0100
From:      Stefan Esser <se@mi.uni-koeln.de>
To:        Yarema <yds@ingress.com>, Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>, Matthew Thyer <matt@camtech.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kdesupport build fails XF86 3.3.3, -CURRENT

On 1998-12-31 15:55 -0500, Yarema <yds@ingress.com> wrote:
> This is not egcs related. I've run into the same problem with qt-1.41 and
> kdesupport using plain old gcc version 2.7.2.1 on 3.0-CURRENT of a recent
> vintage.

I have completed the KDE-1.1pre1 "ports" of

	kdelibs
	kdesupport
	kdebase
	kdeutils
	kdenetwork
	kdegames

These are ready to be commited, but I want to put them into the ports
tree all at the same time, together with

	kdegraphics
	kdemultimedia

which are still missing the PLIST and a final recompile to test the
"port" for completeness. (Which takes hours on my 486@133MHz.)

Since I do all my testing on 3.0-current/ELF systems, I can't guarantee,
that there won't be some problems with 2.2-stable or 3.0/AOUT.

I plan to commit the new version tomorrow (well, over here it is already
today ;-)

Regards, STefan