Date:      02 Jun 2000 09:08:30 -0400
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [SOLVED] Re: 4.0-STABLE Secure: ssh limited to 1024 bits by RSAREF

On 28 May 2000 18:47:07 +0200, naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber) said:

Christian> That should do the trick assuming you have the
Christian> international crypto distribution. You can get those from
Christian> cvsup.internat.freebsd.org or various international
Christian> mirrors, e.g. cvsup[123].de.freebsd.org.

I was being an idiot. I used the 4.x-secure-stable-supfile which by
default specifies the cvsup.internat.freebsd.org site, but when I
invoked cvsup I specified "-h cvsup2.freebsd.org". So I got the wrong
distro. Doh!