Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:06:29 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "Richard Western" <rwestern@marktwain.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <kwestern1@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Abusive e-mail message

Dear BSD:
I am writing this letter in regard to an e-mail message that I received that
was very abusive.  I have had no positive response from the many search
attempts that I have contacted.  I feel I may know who the sender is, and in
my wait and communications I have found that this sender has also abused
another beyond belief.  I find this kind of behavior to be very upsetting,
in that someone can do such a thing through their e-mail service and not be
identified.  I do intend to take legal action in the event I can positively
identify this sender, as it is totally unacceptable behavior and is very
deserving of some kind of  legal consequence.  Please let me know if you can
possibly assist me in regard to this matter and I will be more than willing
to forward the message that I received and can assure you that the other
party in receipt of messages from this sender will be more than willing to
do the same.  Your anticipated cooperation is very much appreciated.  Please
respond to
Sincerely,
Kimberly K. Western

Kimberly, I do not speak on behalf of the FreeBSD "group, team or
organization", I'm just a common individual.  I would simply like to express
my distaste for your lack of respect for freedom of speech and anonyminity
on the internet.  Your desire to sue someone and have them punished for a
flaming email makes you an idiot in my eyes.  If this message is "abusive"
enough for you, you may commence suing me.  Here's some information to get
you started:

Jeremiah Gowdy
202-456-1414