Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:53:43 -0300
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The blog " BSD , the truth " is operated by a well known troll second linux user german.

Using the same conspiracy theory, logic, and GANDHI.....

If linux users are promoting FUD against BSD,
means that BSD is becoming a Menace to LINUX and Microsoft...
if not, we (BSD users) would simple be ignored...

BSD is not counted for a number of computers, but for a number of users
I build servers thant runs 10 to 200 users, now I will be building
FreeBSD servers
to run on Supermicro: http://www.supermicro.com  64 cores, 4TB of
memory... 10Gbits ethernet....
300 Virtualbox machines... 20 users/machine=> 6000 users...
They say that linux is faster on Supermicro??? may be, but the stability
of ZFS on FreeBSD is what counts
I am not seeking for speed, what matter is reliability..

The clients will be using cheap laptops (lenovo G485) whith FreeBSD too
and gnome 2.32 accessing the
supermicro using vnc or rdp it is the datacenter on a computer.  instead
of running 200 servers within a
US$2.0 mil, runs on a US$45K in internet.. No could, no NSA, no email
tapping, the cloud is local ISCSI,
the filesystem is ZFS...  less costs than M$, less than Google, far more
secure..

>From GANDHI:
1) First they ignore you
2) Than they laugh at you
3) Than they fight you
4) YOU WIN!!!

Seems that we are in (2)=FUD, say a lot of lies...