Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:58:33 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jdk 1.6

Hi all

This message is not here to make any pression on the developper, my only
question is when you think the freebsd jdk 1.6 portage can be release.

I'm asking this question because we're need make a decision on what OS we
choose for running some special software running under java and next
release need 1.6

Of course I can understand it's impossible to have a precise date, but
what's your opinion ? dec 2007 ? june 2008 ? dec 2008 ?

Lots of thanks.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH