Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:16:51 -0400
From:      "Glenn J. Beach" <gbeach@cybernet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Meteor RGB/PPB

Is there a FreeBSD driver for the Matrox Meteor RGB/PPB?

I've tried to use the Meteor RGB/PPB in a Pentium II (350 MHz with BX
chipset, 64 MB ram, and Diamond Viper AGB video card, running FreeBSD
2.2.6) and can only get it to work at resolutions below 320x240.  I've
used a standard Meteor RGB in this machine and it works fine.

I also tried the PPB in a 200 MHz Pentium Pro (FX chipset) running
FreeBSD 2.2.2.  I had the same problems on this machine.  Again the
standard RGB card worked fine.

Thanks,
-- Glenn Beach