Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:03:35 -0400
From:      Bob Wright <bwrig@zdgt.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ....fw_ctl error reference

This email is for reference on receiving the command not found error when
IPDIVERT is not enabled in the kernel.

Recently after compiling a new kernel to enable IPFW I was receiving the
error message of "....FW_CTL: Command not found" After searching the
archives many of times, I went back to my kernel and after review saw I
forgot to include "options IPDIVERT"

Hope this helps anyone in the future having this problem

Robert Wright
Network Systems Administrator
Zollinger, D'Atri, Gruber, Thomas & Co.
330-497-2886 ext 41