Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:15:13 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Subject:   RE: Login failures in daily security check output.

Disregard this...

I found the answer to my own question shortly after I sent this e-mail.  It
appears that the same login failures will just keep repeating until
/var/log/messages is rotated.

I should just not allow myself to send e-mails 1st thing in the morning. :^)

BUT, now here's a question.  Should it really be setup this way?  I know
some of the other periodic scripts just look for new items in the log files
since the last time the script ran, shouldn't the login failures do
something similar?

-Chris