Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:37:09 -0700
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        xvudpapc <xvudpapc@savba.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount ext2fs

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 09:59:41PM +0200, xvudpapc wrote:
> I have a problem to mount ext2fs linux partition in R/W mode. I didn't
> R/W mount of #wd/0x6000a denied due to unsupported optional features.

I ran into a similar problem on a 3.x box, turned out I had to enable LBA for that particular drive (40GB ext2fs partition), however
I also read that you'll get this problem if sparse superblocks are not enabled on the ext2fs partition giving BSD grief. I don't
remember how to turn this flag on from Linux anymore however.