Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:29:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric I. Arnoth" <earnoth@UDel.Edu>
To:        Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VAIO PCG-505TR: Working XF86Config?

I recently set up a friend's VAIO for him.  What I did was to run
XF86Setup.  The one he owned used a Neomagic chipset, which may be the
same for yours but double check it on the web first.  Just go through all
the options, setting each one for your particular system.  It worked like
a champ the first time through.