Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:14:59 -0800
From:      Kelsey Cummings <kgc@sonic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   automated upgrading ports?

Hello everyone...

  I've just been wadding through an upgrade of many dependent ports in
order to get evolution (bonobo) to install.  Now the question is, there
is a well documented procedure to upgrading the core distribution from
source and it's always worked great for me.  Are there similar tools to
say, check and update all installed ports if needed?  It seems simple
enough that someone must have already done it and I haven't looked hard
enough.

Thanks!

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@sonic.net         sonic.net
System Administrator                    300 B Street, Ste 101