Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:03:24 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Robert Nordier <rnordier@iafrica.com>
To:        rssh@grad.kiev.ua
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, rnordier@iafrica.com, bde@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TenDRA C++

Ruslan Shevchenko wrote:

> I was offline few days, during tehnical problems of my provider,
> so: what the current state of TenDRA porting ?

[ ... ]

> About C:
> Are port of Robert Nordier is submitted  ?
> His API nice, execpt changes to ctype.h

You're right about ctype.h.  Some of the changes were rushed and
wanted polishing.

I'll be uploading a substantially revised set, also incorporating
some feedback, to

    http://users.iafrica.com/r/rn/rnordier/programs/FreeBSD/

around this time tomorrow.  Apart from that, there's a handful of
further changes, and a couple of bugs to track, and I hope the C
side will be ready.

--
Robert Nordier