Date:      Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:00:15 -0600
From:      "Joseph" <ginipig@earthlink.net>
To:        "ritesh parmar" <parmar@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: why is freebsd so unstable ???

After installing 5.1, did you make sure that successive reboots worked
properly?

Also, if I may ask, did you upgrade 5.1 from previous 4 versions via
makeworld, or did you install a fresh copy from a cd?

It's not so much Freebsd being unstable, it's more of the fact that your
system doesn't know where to look for boot files.

Send me the details, and I'll try to help out as much as I can.