Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:11:00 -0800
From:      Tom Proett <proett@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install from pccard

Hi,

I am trying to install FreeBSD 3.1 on a laptop.  I created the two
boot floppies and have gotten to the point of selecting FTP as
the source media.  Once this is done, I am presented with a list
of ppp, slip and plip for network connections.  The handbook talks
about using pccard ethernet devices which is what I wanted to try.  I
believe the card is detected and configured correctly because the
green light on it's dongle lights.  How is the ethernet selected
as the media source?

Thanks,
Tom Proett

--