Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:40:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      "David L. Vondrasek" <david@davidv.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anolog to Digital (ISDN)

Simple question. ( I hope)

I'm about to go from a dedicated 33.6 dial-up connection to a
128K ISDN (lucky me). The Terminal Adapter is a Motorola
BITSUFER (Int). 128K ISDN.
I'm running 2.2.6-R now. Can anyone that has any experiance with this modem
give me any details as to what I'm about to go though ? WHat may need to be
changed ? Adjusted ? The TA fits into a ISA slot, I'm hoping it will be seen
as a modem would.

please CC: david@davidv.net

Thanks

---
David

Finagle's fourth Law:
        Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it only makes
it worse.