Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:34:38 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        webmaster <webmaster@funkltd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Participation

On Wednesday, 23 August 2000 at 21:24:13 -0600, webmaster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using freebsd for three months now. I have found it so
> superior in every application I've used it for, that I am building all of
> our new boxes with it installed and will soon upgrade our RedHat boxes
> to FreeBSD. My question is, how do I join, participate and/or contribute
> to the freeBSD orginization?

That's really a matter for you to decide.  What can you do?  The
project can do with all kinds of help, so I'm sure we'll find
something for you to do, but only you can know what you'll enjoy
doing.

If you're interested in documentation, join the -doc mailing list.  If
you're interested in programming, join the -hackers mailing list.  If
you're interested in helping answer questions, stay right here.
Whichever way, lurk for a while until you get a feeling for what's
going on.

Greg